Tuesday 9 October 2012

Love Nature

Mika Newton: I love nature and I can agree with it
Last summer, Mika Newton, winning fourth place at Eurovision, struck down by its Ukrainian fans the decision to move to Los Angeles, where she had intended to work on a new album. The album is scheduled for the fall, but the other day on the radio of Russia and Ukraine released the song "freedom"-joint robots for Mika Newton and Alexei Čadova. Writing initiative duos came from Russian actor, the text "Freedom" written by Alexey, music created together with composer Paul Burakovym (DJ Paul). Mika Newton accepted the offer, despite his busy schedule. Shooting will take place in early June in Los Angeles. What is the weather creates the mood for "freedom"?
And yet there is a favorite time of year?
-Favorite time of year-the end of April and may. All the blossoms, the young Greens. Warm, but not hot. This time of year is best to do: write songs, sing, draw. And, usually, it's the hot season for concerts, as always very much looking forward to spring and the meeting with the audience in open areas.

As any man I feel dependent on the weather. But a couple of years ago, I gave myself the installation: If the window is something that I don't like and frustrates me, put a bright or white clothing. Thus lift themselves and mood.
-Tell us about the brightest "weatherproof" impressions of childhood.
-The brightest? This, probably, as each child-when it rained. I loved to run around with friends and sing along with them in the warm summer rain. We had a park near the House, there we loved to walk.
-How and where you like to relax?
-Relax I love nature. Just go and not think. Right now my favorite is the ocean. Walk around and watch the sunset. Recently, even a family of dolphins swam to me) MOM and dad with three children. In and around anyone. This is a very inspiring and cleans you up from the inside.
What you liked in the Kyiv weather? That would change, whether that possibility?
-Kyiv weather wonderful. The city only. Change anything you don't want to because then it will cease to be Kiev)) just need to enjoy all that pleases us.
-What elements-fire, water, Earth, and water is closer to you?
-For me close all the elements. Because I and fire and water, Earth ... The main thing for man is to find balance in all these elements, then there will be harmony and can do wonders. This is probably exactly what we live to learn it yourself)))
-Weather from the point of view of the profession. You say you like to be outdoors. If it actively participated?
Nature always with me on the floor. Even on the first statement on Tavriyskikh games "was heavy rain. But when I came out, it stopped, and the last song began again. And so often at concerts to the city. Everyone already knew that if Mika rides, rain concert is sure to be. But when I get to sing, the downpour stopped on my statement and will at last begin again))) is the truth) my entire team have joked about this and nobody is upset))) I love nature and I can agree with it)))

No comments: