Wednesday 3 October 2012

What is the nature of love?

What is love? When you can't eat, you can't drink?

When close to the beloved, izmenâeš′ its normal behavior, if you want to be the best, you want to make it better?

When you forgive him all the bad habits, even murder can be ...

Or all of the above-a sign of the passions?

Love-more peaceful feeling when someone you have no conflicts in global terms, and small quickly smoothed when no need to pretend and be itself?

When can you safely half an hour in the store to discuss the distinction between different rolls of toilet paper, not feeling no tightness in the morning, not yet up, Cook some coffee in a night shirt and poluspolzših socks.

Can this confidence in your partner much more similar to love than a Tinderbox of passion?

Anyone that thinks? Here I have "former". Now I have to it is calm, and before that was! The thing-could not have, could not drink. It lasted about a month. And he to me quite badly treated, but I forgive fancies, for. Then he decided to part ways with me.

As I admitted in love. This, of course, did not save the situation. But I am, in General, its acceptance do not regret. Yes, I was bad, had to call a friend and all of it to spread. Well, when you have such a friend. Managed to find the words that cured me of this scourge. I won't say what, there swore.

And what is the attack took place, my eyes opened, pink glasses evaporated. And that I only found in it? Besides still smokes! Smile now, remembering.

Happy new year and happy birthday absolutely calmly and pictures too, I can see no increase in heart rate.

No comments: